Parent Organization: University of Kansas

AURH supports and represents students living in residence halls owned and operated by The University of Kansas. We provide guidance and opportunities to residence hall exectuive board members recognized by KU Student Housing.

Address 1632 Engel Road
Association of University Residence Halls
Lawrence, KS 66045
United States
Phone Number P:(785) 864-8095